but being creative is always fun
Hey there! I am Ioannis a multimedia enthusiast,
a detail-oriented individual looking for exciting opportunities.
I have worked on various project types and learned a lot on the way.
2D, 3D, standard video and photography, compositing and effects,
animation, printed and digital design. No matter how big or small,
every aspect of a project is a challenge that I welcome.
Visual design is my passion.
University of Kent, Kent, United Kingdom
School of Engineering and Digital Arts
MSc – Digital Visual Effects Animation
Courses: Effects Animation, Technical Direction, High Definition Compositing,
Digital Visual Art set-up, Professional Group Work, High Definition Video,
Advanced 3D Modeling, Pre-Visualization.
Ionian University, Corfu, Greece
Department of Audio and Visual Arts
MA & BA, Audio & Visual Arts
Courses: Digital video compositing, Video editing, Film direction, Design,
3D Animation, Drawing, Photography, History of Arts, History of Cinema, Interactive Multimedia.
- Effective communication – written and oral skills.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills.
- Great adaptability and time management.
- Very good problem solving and team-work skills.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe InDesign, Autodesk Maya
- Have also worked with: Adobe XD, Zbrush, Substance Painter, 3DS Max, Cinema4D, Fusion, Nuke
- Adjusting the working pipeline accordingly and learning every day more.
“Earthman”, he said, “it is sometimes hard to follow your mode of speech.
Remember I have been asleep inside this planet of Magrathea for five-million
years and know little of these early Sixties sitcoms of which you speak. These
creatures you call mice you see are not quite as they appear, they are merely
the protrusions into our dimension of vast, hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional
beings. The business with the cheese and squeaking is just a front.”
-The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams-